Besides taking care for its own tonnage, MST is also offering shipmanagement for third parties. The technical and nautical shipmanagement of MST includes a wide range of activities such as:
Technical and Nautical Ship Management
- Safety & Security Management according to ISM and ISPS Code including the execution of internal audits
- Maintenance planning and supervision
- General logistic fleet support worldwide
- Monitoring and upgrading the performance of ships
- Surveys, inspections and valuations
- Ship Registration and flag changes of vessels
- Liaison with flag state authorities and class societies
- Drydock preparations and supervision including conversions
- Minimizing shipyard time
- IT Management on board vessels
- Longterm financial planning and budgeting
- Clear definition of priorities and specific goals
Project consultancy for new vessel construction and conversions
- Viability studies, financial project analysis and budgeting.
- Evaluation and selection of shipyards and contractors.
- Contractual negotiations.
- Close supervision throughout the stages of construction and/or conversion process.
- Co-ordination and supervision of major ship repairs of hull, deck, engines etc.
- Latest technologies for conversions and elongation of ships.
Sale and Purchase of Ships
- Pre-purchase ship inspections for condition evaluation
- Complete handling of ship´s sale and/or purchase incl. MOA negotiations, flag change, ship registration, implementation of ship management system, etc.
Insurance Covers with reputable underwriters for
- Hull & Machinery, P&I, LOH
- Other insurance relevant to the marine industry like drug detention, cash in transit, etc.
- Claims Handling